46. You want to Podcast an mp3 file named ‘abc.mp3’ on your WordPress.org version 2.5.1 site, having URL ‘http://www.xyz.com’, through post. What will be the URL to link the audio file?
a) a. href= “.abc.mp3″>Podcast File
b) a. href=”.http://www.xyz.com/abc.mp3″>Podcast File
c) a. href=”.http://www.xyz.com/wp-content/uploads/abc.mp3″>Podcast File
d) a. href=”.http://www.xyz.com/wp-content/abc.mp3″>Podcast File
47. Which of the following statements is/are correct with reference to Comments in the WordPress.org version 2.5.1?
a. Only Posts can be commented on.
b. Only Pages can be commented on.
c. Only Links can be commented on.
d. Posts and Pages can be commented on.
e. Links and Posts can be commented on.
48. From which section in the WordPress Admin can you add a calendar to your WordPress site?
a) Themes section
b) Manage section
c) Plugin section
d) Widgets section
e) None of the above
49. Which of the following statements are correct with reference to the Permalinks Structure?
a. Structure of Permalinks can be changed by using the admin section.
b. Structure of Permalinks can’t be changed.
c. Structure of Permalinks can be changed programmatically.
d. Structure of Permalinks can’t be changed programmatically.
50. This question is based upon the figure shown below
Refer to the given image What does A signify?
a) It signifies that the given number of comments has been approved by the administrator.
b) It signifies that the given number of comments has been posted by the user.
c) It shows the total number of comments posted in a given day.
d) It signifies that the given number of comments is pending for the administrator’s approval.
51. Refer to the given image
You want to enable the moderation of the comments posted by users in WordPress. Which of the following tabs will you select in order to apply comments moderation?
a. General Tab
b. Discussion Tab
c. Privacy Tab
d. Miscellaneous Tab
52. Which of the following things are required for the installation of the WordPress.org version 2.5.1?
a) Web Server
b) Text Editor
c) Web Browser
53. When are Actions triggered in the WordPress.org version 2.5.1?
a. When a post is published
b. When a theme is changed
c. When a page is displayed
d. When a new user registers
e. When a month changes
54. In the WordPress.org version 2.5.1, there is a feature known as ‘Update Services’ which notifies site update services whenever a new post is published or whenever the blog is updated. Which of the following is the default update service in the WordPress.org version 2.5.1?
e) None of these
55. What is the main purpose of the Password Protect feature in the WordPress.org version 2.5.1?
a) To protect the style sheet from editing
b) To protect moderation of posts
c) To protect insertion of posts
d) To protect posts from being displayed to users who are not registered
56. What is the function of widgets in WordPress?
a) It is used to display the site in proper design.
b) It is used to create a sitemap of the site.
c) It is used to add additional components to the site.
d) It helps in easy and fast searching.
57. You want to apply a new theme to your WordPress.org version 2.5.1 site. What will be the right method?
a) Click theme editor in the design section and then edit
b) Click theme in the design section and select the new theme
c) Click widget in the design section and select the new theme
d) Delete the old theme in the settings and select the new theme
e) Select the new theme in Plugins
58. Which of the following WordPress.org version 2.5.1 components or modules is not activated by default?
b) Avatar Display
c) Comments Moderation
d) All of these are activated by default
59. You want to change the WordPress.org version 2.5.1 language to thai(th). What change has to be made in the wp-config.php file?
a) define (‘WPLANG’, ”);
b) define (‘WPLANG’, ‘th’);
c) define (‘WPLANG’, ‘th’,thai’);
d) define (‘WPLANG’, ‘thai’,th’);
e) There is no feature to change the language of WordPress
60. Which of the following are the differences between WordPress.org and WordPress.com?
a) In WordPress.org, you can upload themes and plugins but in WordPress.com, you cannot upload themes and plugins.
b) In WordPress.com, you can upload themes and plugins but in WordPress.org, you cannot upload themes and plugins.
c) In WordPress.org, you can alter the code file of the Theme Template but in WordPress.com, you can alter the CSS code file only.
d) In WordPress.org, you have to manually upgrade the software and take backups whereas in WordPress.com, automatic software upgrades and backups are available.
61. You have forgotten your admin password for the WordPress.org version 2.5.1. Which of the following methods can be used to recover/reset the password?
a. By using the Lost password link on the login page
b. By using the MySQL Command Line
c. By entering the WordPress API key
d. By using the emergency password reset script
e. By editing the wp-config.php file
62. Under the online version of WordPress Privacy Settings, which of the following settings is possible?
a. You can make your blog visible/invisible to search engines.
b. You can make your blog visible/invisible to the advertisers.
c. You can limit the users that can see your blog.
d. You can make your blog visible/invisible to the archivers.